Inn Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INN OMEN POST FORUM

+2
RahneSinclair
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

INN OMEN POST FORUM Empty INN OMEN POST FORUM

Post by Admin Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Inn Omen Content.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://innomen.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

INN OMEN POST FORUM Empty Re: INN OMEN POST FORUM

Post by RahneSinclair Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:05 am

Rahne giggled suddenly.

"Brilliantly done, Ossie! Wait,... did you...?"

She shrugged.

"Odd that. It feels like months've passed since we came in here! Neverbrain. Anyway, on to business."

She leaned in closer to Ossie.

"I must ask you a very important question..."

She lowered her voice to a whisper.

"If you rolled downhill, would you gather moss?"
RahneSinclair
RahneSinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Osiris made to reply but halted abruptly, his eyes caught the light of the high moon as he turned once more to the window.

"Something is not right. I do not sense the others. We must make haste, already it may be far too late." He whispered then led the way out from the bed chamber and into the dimly lit corridors.
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Roderick VanGoth woke with a start, tossing the clinging blankets off him. He grunted, putting his hand to his head as a sharp pain shot through his temple. A knock on the door sounded throughout his spacious bed chambers. "Enter." He shouted, subduing the throbbing pain in his head. "Verra and the vampire have been captured, my leige." The  man said, stately. "Excellent." Roderick replied, rising from the bed. Quickly he wrapped a cloak around him and went from the room. The wind whipped his cloak about him as he moved quickly through the stone halls of the castle. Soon he came to the room of his choosing. He pushed the door open. It opened silently on well-oiled hinges. The sinister silhouette of Sa Daan made him pause. He stood in awe feeling the power this...creature...emanated. "Have you heard the good news, Sa Daan?" He moved slowly forward. "Your men have captured my sister and the vampire that travels with them. They make a strange company, do they not?" Roderick stood beside Sa Daan, resting his hands on the sill of the window they stood before. "You have done well, Sa Daan. I will see that you are well rewarded."

Last edited by AngelofDarkness on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Misora(Sa Daans Wielder) Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:13 am

The 'creature' swung round his lengthy frame. "The stranger the company the greater the challenge. And yes. Yes I shall be. " Sa Daans' blood red eyes narrowed as he studied the King. "So, he has obtained the key, eh?" He circled Roderick slowly. "They will have already reached the lower levels. Your sister is all save free of your little curse. This is one battle you must lose but it will pale on comparison to the victory of the war." Sa Daan turned away quickly and rung for his military attendant. "It is time Your Highness."
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Roderick threw his hand up to his chest, frantically searching for the key that had previously hung around his neck. He cursed.

"So they are in the castle?" For a brief moment a look of panic crossed his face, but it quickly vanished. "All this is part of your plan is it not, Sa Daan? Not just their actions...but mine also." He turned to face Sa Daan, not at all close to his height. "I know when I am being manipulated." He stepped closer; he could feel his icy breath coming down on him. "Do not underestimate me, Sa Daan." Roderick lingered on each word. He moved back to the window as Sa Daan rung. "Yes,...it is"

Last edited by AngelofDarkness on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by RahneSinclair Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:52 pm

It had taken far too long, in Rahne's opinion, to get into the laboratory, even with the key. Three staircases, five hallways, and three guards (who were simply delectable), and finally, they'd made it to the door. Rahne slid the key into the lock, turning it, and hearing a rather satisfying click. She pushed the door open, wincing at the loud creaking.

She turned to Ossie.

"Not many of scientific mind down here, eh?"

She looked about, taking in all of the breakers, test tubes and boiling cauldrons. She rubbed her hands together.

"How shall I do it? I know! I'll turn Verra into a flea; a harmless little flea. And I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box into another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself. And when it arrives muwahahahaha! I'll smash it with a hammer!"

She laughed maniacally, gesticulating wildely.

"It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Wonderful, I tell you! Ingenious, I say!"

She graced Ossie with another evil laugh.

"We were trying to kill her, right?"
RahneSinclair
RahneSinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:08 am

He offered her but a puzzled expression and retrieved the small book. "Our intent is to cure Her Magesty of the poison which forces together the forms of herself and Angel. This book holds the formula for the poison thus I require your expertise in producing the antidote." He turned suddenly toward the doorway.

"We must make haste, my lady. "
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Misora(Sa Daans Wielder) Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 am

Sa Daan strode proudly through the palace not his own. He entered another's throne room.

He considered for a moment taking a seat in the gold gilded chair of ancient royalty but decided no lest he lose all pretext of subtlety.  Instead he contented himseld with  issuing commands to someone else's soldiers.  

"Send for Alucard, call for King Roderick and bring the prisoners to me here.  It's time we settled all familial differences."

"What of the two intruders in the lower levels, sir?"

Sa Daan rounded on the small commanding officer who dared speak. "Did I mentioned them?"

"Ah, well no sir but I just thought you-"

"Do not attempt preemptive thought with me soldier, it will attain you nothing but death. When I am ready I will deal with the intruders of the lower levels."

The man bowed quickly and scurried away to summon his King.

He flicked a finger to summon a second human to his will. The man bowed deeply. "Send a message to the Count Alucard tell him....to fetch."

Sa Daan smiled himself as the creature scuttled away. He really must attempt not to enjoy himself too terribly much in future.

Last edited by Misora(Sa Daans Wielder) on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:14 am

King Roderick stood liken to a stone figure in front of the small window. He watched the sun set; he watched it slowly descend behind the trees of the forest. He raised his hand, letting the last beams warm his fingers before the sun disappeared completely.

"Father," He whispered. "if you were only here now. You would have known what needed to be done. You would not have doubted yourself. But now that man, that, that demon endangers our kingdom."

He spotted a cluster of his guards patrolling the courtyard, all following him blindly, willing to obey his every command to the letter. An opaque tear slid down his pale face, splashing onto the floor loudly

"Do not worry Father. I will find a solution. I will make you proud, despite all of my rebellious sister's actions."
He stood completely still as a guard entered the room.

"My liege, Sa Daan has summoned you to the throne room."

"Has he?" Roderick spat. Slowly, he circumnavigated the guard, coming to a stop behind him. Silently, he drew a silver dagger from inside his cloak. "I shall see to it that your family is cared for." He let out a feral snarl as he slid the dagger between a crack in his armor. The man gasped and Roderick slowly lowered him to the ground as the guard drew his last breaths. Quickly, he spun and made his way to the throne room, a satisfied grin on his face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Verra and Estrella did not struggle as they were prodded into the throne room.

"Fear not, Estrella, our friends will rescue us." Verra whispered, clutching Dmitri to her as she spotted Sa Daan and her brother.

Last edited by AngelofDarkness on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am

Once more the sun dies...
    Alucard's eyes slowly parted as the sun slowly sank beneath the horizon. His nostrils flared and he breathed deeply of the aromatic ether surrounding him. His senses were legendary among his kind. The strongest of the scents surrounding him was, of course, the smell of human fear on the guard approaching him. What a useless, pathetic, weak race was human kind! Alucard had often wondered how thay had managed to spread like the vermin that they were to the seven corners of the map when the only quality that they seemed to possess in abundance was a stubborn denial of their own inferiority. No matter how great the odds arrayed against them, they doggedly refused to accept defeat as an option. It would be laughable if there were not so many of them! They multiplied at a truly astonishing rate, spreading their race to the furthest reaches of the world, as if each was somehow born with a command to go forth and conquer written on their hearts from their inception. They were an interesting enough race if one found insistent stupidity amusing and had enough patience to deal with them. They could truly suprise one with their sudden, inexplicable willingness to join together, and just as suddenly rip each other to shreds like the mindless beasts that they truly were.
    He supposed it was his fascination with the creatures that had caused him to wed Rahne. Not that she was purely human, he would never have abased himself to the level of actual matrimony with one who was at heart an ape, but she had enough of their odd little characteristics to keep him amused. She was an interesting woman, who was full of surprises, like her little phoenix trick. He'd never witnessed it for himself, but he hoped to. She made an excellent little wife, provided one kept a firm hand with her.
    His first obligatory inhalation had picked up her telltale scent: that smell of cinnamon with just  a hint of some exotic spice that he always associated with the stardust in her veins. She was here too, no doubt plotting and planning with her little "pack". She had the most fascinating ability to entangle herself with the most pathetic group of creatures to be found within a hundred leagues. It had been endearing at first, but it's charm had quickly worn off. He had thought that he had purged that need for community with lessors from her. He had apparently been wrong. He would have to remedy that.
     His musings were interrupted by a light rap on the lid of the coffin in which he had slept. The messenger had arrived. Stretching his arms foreward, he pushed the lid open. He had propped his "bed" up against the wall of one of the wine cellars deep in the castle, the better to be ready in case of attack while he slept. He had not attained his thousandth cycle by being careless.
    The guard made a nervous squeaking sound in the back of his throat that reminded Alucard of a mouse caught in a trap and then announced in a high, cracking tone, "Sa Daan... That is,... Uh... Lord Sa Daan commands-"
    Alucard raised a brow.
    The guard wisely rephrased his statement.
     "He requests your presence in the throne room. He also asks that you... Um... acquire the two rebels in the laboratory. Namely The Prisoner and... Um... Your wife..."
    Alucard gave him a small smile.
    "I shall convey myself thence with all haste, with the two in tow. I shall also express my most sincere gratitude to Sa Daan for his most gracious gift."
   A look of confusion crossed the guard's face.
    "Gift, sir?"
    Alucard's smile widened.
    "I am usually unable to break my fast so soon after my daylight rest. You, however, shall sate my thirst quite nicely."
    The guard did not get the chance to scream.

Last edited by Alucard on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alucard
Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by RahneSinclair Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Rahne grabbed the book from Ossie's hands.

"Well, then why are you bringin' it up, ya lemon?"

She thumbed through it quickly, finding the pertinent information, and ripping those pages out. She turned to Ossie.

"Half a mo."

She began to rapidly yank ingredeants off of the laboratory's various shelves, tossing them into a boiling cauldron in the center of the room. A fire had already been set under it. She paused for a moment.

"You don't think that maybe I should've emptyed the pot first, do you?"

She considered. Then shook her head.

"Nah!"

Retrieving a large ladle from one of the cubords, she began to stir.

"You see Ossie, this particular potion is ninety-three percent persperation, six percent electricity, four percent evaporation, and two percent butterscotch ripple! Should have quite a kick!"

As she stirred faster, she began to sing.

"In springtime, the only pretty ring time, birds sing, a ding,... ading, ading, sweet lovers love the spring!"

The cauldron erupted in a violent explosion, splattering it's contents across the room. Rahne calmly snagged a vial and scooped a bit off of the walls.

"All done! It might have some nasty side affects like headache, nausea and growing blue fur all over your nose, but let's not be negative! Shall we go?"
RahneSinclair
RahneSinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Anticipating her movements Osiris moved to the door and checked that the corridor was clear. "Quickly, my lady, we must reach the forest before full dawning....." He glanced apprehensively at the vial she clutched. "Are you quite certain neither Angel nor Verra will be harmed in the separation?"
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by RahneSinclair Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Rahne pulled herself up to her full height.

"I am a doctor, sir! To save these two, I would cut off my pants and my diploma! I am fully qualified in unswicherosis! They'll be fine, just fine and dandy! Save your worry for those poor little kazigagiramafoobian megisomopielomanisdasians who are likely to go extinct any day now!"

She grabbed the door handle, jerked it open, and ran straight into Alucard's chest.
RahneSinclair
RahneSinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Alucard bowed deeply, from the waist.

"My darling! I do not wish to disturb you in your cosmological experiments, but your presence is cordially requested in the throne room."

He gave a tight, secretive smile.

"We will discuss your little misadventure in deeper detail later."

He swept past her.

"Ah, you must be The Prisoner! I have heard a great deal about you from the king, and from others. It is our wish that you too shall accompany us to the throne room. There, much that has heretofore remained concealed shall be brought to light."

His eyes grew distant for a moment, but he quickly regained his composure.

"Shall we go? Please, spare me the ineffible tedium of making threats. I am a man of no great patience, and I find action to be of far more comfort then idle boasts."
Alucard
Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:11 am

Osiris quickly positioned himself between Rahne and the newcomer and urged her silently to comply.. "We will come with you, You need not threaten. But please, are the Princess, the Lady Estrella and the child unharmed?"
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by RahneSinclair Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:31 pm

For a few seconds, Rahne was convinced that Ossie wanted to dance. He was, after all weaving between her and Allie like he was in the middle of a ball. She found the sudden urge a bit strange, but figured, what the hagraven? Why not?

She did the first few steps of the minuet, then realized that Ossie wasn't following her.

She rolled her eyes. Never could tell what that guy was up to. From now on, if he wanted to dance, he'd just have to ask like any other, self-respecting million-and-a-half-year-old-last-of -his-kind-tall-pale-and-green-eyed-thingumuckjiggery-pokery.

She thought a moment. Oh, yes!

"Ossie, I don't believe you've met my husband! Ossie: husband. Husband: Ossie!"
RahneSinclair
RahneSinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:02 pm

A look of utter confusion crossed his features. "You are her life protector yet  your demeanor is one of menace. What is your intent?"

Last edited by FallaciousKnight on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Alucard let out a loud laugh.

"Life protector? What a romantic description! You may find that your ideas of life are somewhat out of tune with the rhythms of the rest of the world."  
Alucard
Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by RahneSinclair Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Rahne gave Ossie a pat on the shoulder.

"Don't take it personally, honey. He has people issues."

She turned to Alucard.

"Darlin', we need to work on your people skills."
RahneSinclair
RahneSinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 pm

"Fear not, my Lady." He said quickly and leaned in to her with a whispered word to conceal the vial before returning his gaze to their would be captor. "We will go with you unpersuaded. I perceive that only in the throne room will we learn the fate of the others."
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Alucard gave another bow, and made a grand gesture that he would follow them up the stairs. 

The the journey was far swifter now. There was no need to avoid the guards. Their presence was known to all. They rounded the last corner and entered into the throne room a short span of minutes after they left the shambles of the laboratory. 

With a precise beckoning gesture, Alucard motioned for the guards to take charge of the prisoners, then moved to his position to the right of the, in his opinion, garish throne. He stood tall, aware in every fibre of his being that, one way or another, no one would leave this room unchanged. 

He allowed a small smile to cross his thin lips.

The board is set...
Alucard
Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:40 pm

King Roderick sat grandly in the throne of gold.

"Now we are all here. Representatives of all the races, save one, but that shall be remedied shortly. In fact, I think I hear them now." A smile crossed his face.

Just then, Garoth and his family entered. Garoth was in his form that resembled a human. His wife levitated a foot above the floor, her hair being softly blown by some unseen wind. Their child, a wicked looking creature slowly lowered herself from the ceiling a long, silver strand of webbing protruding from between her shoulderblades.

"Ah, you have returned." Roderick rose and moved to the kingdoms long-kept prisoner. He strutted down the line, ending in front of Verra. Roderick snarled as he slapped her hard across the face. "How could you conspire against me so, Verra?" He slowly turned and resumed his place in the throne.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by FallaciousKnight Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Osiris caught Verra's eye briefly before stepping forward and lowering himself to one knee before the King. "Your Majesty, I beg of you, do not slander and abuse your sister. I have sought and watched over her for a time and she holds no ill will, nothing but the highest regard for Your Majesty and the kingdom. She is innocent of any wrongdoing that might be purported against her."
FallaciousKnight
FallaciousKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Misora(Sa Daans Wielder) Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Sa Daan took two strides into the centre of the room stepping across the form before the throne. He cast his arms out in a theatrical gesture of presentation. "You see, oh great king? Here I present to you desired your prize! The wayward sister of your seeking and your escaped creature! With admittedly a few oddly assorted strays." He waved to the remainder of the little band. "Do with them as you will. I have no designs of any sort. Behead your sibling, eviserate her playthings but before you return your Prisoner...to his subteranean hole I require my fee for services rendered...." Sa Daan whirled his lengthly form back toward the golden seated king. " ....the box your Highness. I would have the box." He whispered with a thin smile and a pale, outstretched hand.
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)
Misora(Sa Daans Wielder)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next